Sunday, March 18, 2007

The world is a canvas


Wow, folks. I've got one of those I'm-never-drinking-again hangovers from St. Patty's Day. Whew!
Me and Evey are chilling today. Evey knows that Dad was a little crazy last night, so she told me, "Silly Daddy!" and then agreed to take a long nap with me. What a good girl.
She's talking a lot lately. Making new noises. Experimenting with different volume levels. My favorite noise is a "cooooooh!" she makes. I've decided that's her, "I love you!"
Check out that photo. I'm drawing a comic book, and Evey is mesmerized by the pen strokes on the paper. Everything is so new. She was enthralled with the aquarium at the bank the other day. This morning, she watched as a Coke poured over ice fizzed then became fluid.
She likes to watch TV, apparently. Especially college basketball and cartoons. Brightness along with movement, I think, is the key. She hates American Idol.
The Jayhawks tip off at 4 p.m. Evey's got on her red KU Jayhawks T-shirt, KU socks and KU pacifier. We're ready for game time, baby!

No comments: