Thursday, March 8, 2007

Adro!


That's my wife, Adrianne, with her little look-alike, Evey. What can I say? She's beautiful, smart, funny, and from what I can tell so far, she is one heck of a mom.
We've been together since January 2004. We've been to Mexico, Portland, Orlando, San Diego together... and we plan on going lots more places, too.
When did I know Adro was the woman for me? When I was in San Diego with her, on the expense account, on Valentine's Day. I told her I'd take her anywhere she wanted to go for dinner, money was no object to this high-roller. Where did she want to go? The nearby burger joint -- called "Boll Weevil's." After our greasy cheese burgers, we played the jukebox all night and just chatted the evening away. Our relationship was three weeks old at the time.

1 comment:

G.Nunn said...

Seth,

You're leaving the most important part out. What music did she play?

I knew my Adrienne was right for me on our first date. She flipped through my CD collection and put in The Chronic (btw - it's the only rap album in my collection).