We had a good weekend last weekend... let's see...
- Friday night Adrianne and I watched "About Time," and I was surprised that I really, really enjoyed it. Funny, thought provoking, sweet, sentimental, touching... with a nice philosophical ending about life.
- Saturday morning, we had our last
ass kickingbasketball game of the season (thank God that's over!)
- Saturday afternoon, Jess, Jett and Marina came over and watched the KU/WVa game with us.
- Saturday afternoon-noon, I went crazy and patched some holes in the walls around the house, much to the surprise of Mrs. Jones.
- Saturday night, Adrianne and I went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade charity auction, and had a good time.
- Sunday morning I hooped it up with the guys, and hit a handful of James Harden-like 3-point bombs.
- Had a beer with Ted after the hoops.
- Had a beer with Adro after that.
- Adro and Evey proved to me via a TV show that Mermaids are real.
- Went out with some friends in the industry and pounded way too many beers at Rick's on Sunday, leaving me in a semi-deceased state all day Monday.