Thursday, March 29, 2007

An actual conversation with my wife


SJ: I already know what I'm wearing to work tomorrow.
AJ: Oh?
SJ: My gray John Wake golf shirt and khaki pants.
AJ: But, honey, you can't wear gray and khaki together.
SJ: Why not?
AJ: They don't go together. It's like brown and black -- would you wear brown and black together?
SJ: (Thinks) Uh... No.
AJ: OK, well, gray and khaki is like brown and black!
SJ: Oh. OK, good to know... I... wait a second -- I wore gray and khaki together today!!!
AJ: I know, honey, I know...

3 comments:

Commodore Lerve said...

I've wore gray and khaki together and see NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

I'm also, however, wearing a shirt with the words "I Love Hot Moms" on the front. Crap you not.

tsweeten said...

Sometimes chicks get it wrong. Remember your man rules before Adro has you wearing color coordinated underwear and extolling the virtues of $50 a bottle, papaya smelling hair conditioner

Neuty and Trish said...

Here's the conversation Adro and I had:

Me: Wow, did you see what Seth was wearing today?

AJ: Yeah, I tried to tell him but he didn't listen to me.

Me: I hope he writes better than he dresses.

AJ: Fortunately, he does. Say, would you like to get a drink after work?

Me: You betcha!

Verbatim conversation from last week. It's all true. Every word.