Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Me and Evey's last day off together





































Well, we went out like champions. After six weeks, I'm back to work in a mere 9 hours... check out what we did today, though!








  • Slept in



  • Made a huge breakfast for lunch for me and Adro



  • Went and saw Grandma Judy at the Perry Middle School, where she's librarian



  • Went to GCSAA to say hello to the work crew, and model the jacket that my boss Bunny made for her



  • Went to Rick's Place to meet the crew there




It was a very good last day.

5 comments:

G.Nunn said...

I was wondering when Evey's first trip to Rick's Place would be.

Commodore Lerve said...

Now we're just waiting for the day she gets kicked out of Burrito King. I'll hopefully teach her that (and other) lesson(s) in the future so she can avoid the pain and ridicule.

What's the O/U on the number of times Rick kissed Evey? I'll put 5 bucks on whatever the number 11 ends up being.

Seth said...

Yeah, three months old, already been to Rick's. Too soon?

It was really kinda cute. When you walk in a bar with a baby, there's no way to be discreet. So I walked in and said, "Baby's first trip to Rick's Place!" and the whole bartop was like, "Alright!!"

Lerve, your Burrito King post is killing me... heh heh heh, sorry Amazin' Asian, no Burrito King for you!

Commodore Lerve said...

It's only too soon because I should have taken her. You should have been upset about it, citing underage drinking and dirty men as the reasons. You should be the GOOD influence...

G.Nunn said...

Everyone needs a legacy to leave behind. (They really need to post a do not enter sign on that place.)