Monday, March 22, 2010

Whack-a-mole




Last night I got Evey dressed for bed. I pulled out a pair of pajama pants and said, "How's about this, Evey?" She responded, "No... how about... Captain America? Captain America is my FAVORITE."

So you know that warmed my heart! We went with the pajama bottoms I had just pulled out, and then I searched for one of her Captain America shirts and put it on her.

A little while later she walked up to Adro's full-length mirror. "Dad?" she said, "I don't think I'm match."

She was right -- she didn't match. And I was even more impressed than before.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Weren't you supposed to teller that Captain America goes with everything?

My son thinks anything of the same color, regardless of shade, matches. So he constantly puts on his Red athletic pants with a Red shirt or his Blue athletic pants with a Blue shirt, etc. Drives me crazy that he will have Navy pants on with a royal blue shirt, but hey its blue and blue dad!!