Sunday, March 14, 2010

Seth and Eric's Angels




Here's a great photo I got of Trish, Adrianne, Bella and Evey a couple weeks ago in my basement.

So, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty spectacular, I'm not gonna lie. (But I'm not going to give you any details about it here, sorry.)

Good news: Ryno set up my wireless internet for me tonight. I think this will enable me to blog more... I never feel real comfortable blogging in the office at our new house because I feel I'm making too much noise over here while my girls are asleep. Now, with the wireless, I can blog from the basement on my laptop. (but the main impetus for the wireless was to get my Blu-Ray player ready for NetFlix streaming movies -- what do you think, worth the effort? Vote in my poll, please!)

Big 12 Tourney champs! Awesome. great job, 'Hawks. Now, on to the REAL tournament.

(btw, Evey's hair doesn't always look like 1988... it's just in this photo, after she took out her hair bow or whatever.)

1 comment:

Neuty and Trish said...

Weird comments....

Love the netflix streaming. But be careful you don't exceed your broadband allotment, and prepare to be frustrated by the difficulty in managing the instant queue. But yes, well worth it!