Monday, February 12, 2007

What was exciting about today?



Today I broke through and added "former presidents" to my list of successful interviews.

George H. W. Bush's aide emailed me this morning with the answers to my questions I submitted for President Bush.

Yes, it was over email, which is a bummer, but it still counts! The questions were about his golf game, for an upcoming issue of GCM. Not bad for a guy taking four weeks off to be at home with his baby to then come up with an interview with the former leader of the free world, eh?

4 comments:

Commodore Lerve said...

What, Clinton doesn't play golf? Hey, I say a President is a President is a President.

Good blog, where's all of the Baptism pictures...?

Seth said...

Thanks Lerv. I've been working on getting Clinton, no luck so far. Guess I didn't donate enough to his campaigns back in the day...

Commodore Lerve said...

You donated to Bush's?

G.Nunn said...

I sent in a donation in Seth's name.