Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!


My daughter is only 10 weeks old (as of today) and she already has a boy chasing after her to be his Valentine.

Sigh.

But it's actually OK, because the little boy is Grey Heiman, son of my college roommate Jeff. Grey is what, 9 months old now? And I told Evey, if she was going to be someone's Valentine, it might as well be Greyson... his dad, after all, is one of the smartest and nicest guys I know, and also happens to be a successful Lawrence-area attorney. And his mom Kendall is really Jeff's "better half."

So yeah, Evey. Stay away from the rock 'n' roll bad boys. Stick to potential future lawyers. That's OK with daddy.

Grey even mailed Evey a Valentine. So, so cute.

The photo is of Evey and Grey during their first meeting (or date, as she'll say years later) and moms Adro and Kendall.

2 comments:

Commodore Lerve said...

Good to see the ladies getting some love on the blog. 3 of my favorites.

Kendall said...

I am so excited that we made the blog! I ran around the house celebrating. Jeff thought I won big with my online gambling habit (kidding about the gambling...). Grey is so excited to know that his love for Evey is public. And, Lerve, you're such a charmer!