Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Evey's first KU game!


I'm kicking myself!

Evey went to her first KU game tonight -- versus Mizzou at Allen Fieldhouse.

Big Jay came and sat with us! We were on the jumbo-tron! Evey was smiling the whole time! She loved watching the KU women run up and down the floor!

AND I HAD NO CAMERA!!!

I couldn't find my camera. But Judy had hers. But the batteries were dead! I went to see if the KU bookstore inside Allen sold double As -- nope. Stymied, all around.

BUT! Kerrianne Aulet came by to say hello. And I told her about my predicament. She had her husband grab their camera for us, so at least there is a photo of me and Judy and Evey at Evey's first Kansas basketball game. (Adro couldn't make it to the game, she had to work late)

So, anyway, we had a great time at the game, even though the Lady Jayhawks lost. I'll add that photo of me, Evey and Judy at the game once I get it.

Evey, on the jumbotron -- her smile 15-feet wide for all to see. I was so proud!

No comments: