Sunday, February 11, 2007

Parting shot




And two photos of Evey from today (Saturday) to wrap up my day.


Evey slept most of the day. I think all the excitement of being over at Great-Grandma's yesterday wore her out.

Jayhawks won big over Mizzou, like I thought they would. Had a 24-point lead at one point, settled on 18 points. Julian Wright with a career high 33 points. Great two-handed dunk in the first half. I bet he had 6, maybe 8 points off dunks. It's an easy game when you can score 33 points from within 5 feet of the basket.

I also saw that Kentucky shot 1 of 19 from the three-point line in a loss to Florida. Ouch.

Oh, and that was one of the worst episodes of Saturday Night Live that I've seen in a while. Forest Whitaker was the host. Just awful.

2 comments:

G.Nunn said...

I was skiing out in Durango, CO during the KSU and Mizzou games. I still managed to find a group of KU fans watching the games in a small SW Colorado town.

Jayhawk Nation Baby!!!!

I hurled on the chair lift too.

Commodore Lerve said...

SNL really has gone downhill, sort of like Greg's vomit.