Friday, February 9, 2007

Dinner with the Neutebooms




Friday night, me and my lady went out for a beer and dinner.

See, I took Evey over to Great-Grandma Virginia's for a few hours of babysitting. And then Grandma Judy showed up too. So, since the Neutebooms and Paul and his son were going to be at the Red Lyon, I talked Adro into coming with me for a quick beer or two. (Specifically, four Budweisers for me, two Diet Cokes for Adro.)

And then the Neutebooms (Eric and Trish, pictured above, with a day-old Evey) suggested dinner, and we all went to Bambino's. GOOD! And, to top it all off, Adro bought for me! Whooo-hooo! Trish bought for Eric, too, so there was some serious love for the guys tonight. Good times.

No photos from Great-Grandma's or from Bambino's (forgive me, I'm new at this). BUT -- this photo is from 20 minutes ago. A quick self-portrait of the Jones Family.

Evey loved hanging out at the Romero's house tonight. She was smiling at Great-Grandma and everything. This girl is a charmer -- watch out!

No comments: