Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thanks to Adro


The title of this post was to be, "I love my wife!" but I don't want to scare anyone away from some possible mushiness...

Anyway, I just want to thank my lovely wife for those times when work occupies, you know, a LOT of my time... and those other times... you know, when you have to see SOUNDGARDEN...

And it wouldn't even work for me if it weren't for Adro, who is awesome, and can put my mind at ease, when work keeps me out, uh, late... and when I decide to also see Wolfmother and The Strokes and Green Day and even Spoon along with SOUNDGARDEN...

So what I'm trying to say is, "I love my wife!" And thank you, babe, for being the coolest, most understanding wife, east or west of the Mississippi.
(This photo is of Adro and Evey, taken with my cell phone, when Evey was just a little baby!)
I LOVE YOU BABE!!!

1 comment:

Neuty and Trish said...

What a great photo!

I adore your wife too, for the record.

Also, we need to have some work meetings soon, maybe to discuss the new HWAR sanctions against the improper bottling and distribution of mercuric phosphates. Or a few beers. Either way.