Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday O'POMP

Time for an Old Photo Off My Phone...




The reason I took this photo? The absurdity of Mike's timing. See, the dude is obsessed about his yard. You've seen his blog, you know he's put a soccer field, complete with team logos, in his yard. He thinks his yard is right up there with Fenway Park.

So, we're all sitting around, chatting... heck, we may have even been in the middle of dinner. And Mike disappears. Eventually we're like, "where's Mike?" Then I hear the mower fire up. "No way," I think to myself. I go outside, and yep, he's getting a quick mow in on his front yard... because he hadn't mowed it in oh, the last 8 hours.

So if Abasolo ever disappears from the middle of the conversation, don't worry about him... he's not sick, he's not taking his talents to South Beach... he's just getting out the mower.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take the photo down!!! Looking at the beautiful yard make me cry! The heat has assaulted my yard this year. That picture reminds me of what I used to have! Oh it's too much!