Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday O'POMP

This is a photo of Chinese food.

In case you couldn't tell.

The reason I took this photo? I was travelling all day... trying to get to Boston for an important interview. And I barely arrived, about an hour before the scheduled interview.

So I had some time to get some much-needed food. I stopped in at a fancy looking Chinese restaurant and told the girl I needed food, fast.

This is what she brought me.

I was so happy, I took a photo of it.

It might sound weird, but have you ever just been happy/relieved to see food? I have. This was one of those moments.

I only ate about half of this mound o' food and took the rest to the hotel room with me, never to be touched again. But, damn... at the time, this was the best meal EVER.

Friday O'POMP, baby....