Friday, October 12, 2007

TGIF!!!


My Mom with Evey and Marina here.
TGIF.
Thanks to everyone who voted in my latest poll! Even the two of you that were visiting this blog totally by accident!
We had 15 voters, and they overwhelmingly said they check especiallyevey.blogspot.com daily to every-other-day! Wow! 66% said that (10 votes), while 13% (2 votes) stop in weekly. One person visits monthly (we caught that person on a good week, apparently, as the poll was only up for 6 days) and two people stumbled upon the site. And found sheer cuteness.
Check out the new poll and let me know your guess...

1 comment:

Jason Arnett said...

Well, I check every day but with my bloglines aggregator, rather than cruising by. I do read everything you post here, though, when you post it.

Sorry I missed the poll. Voted on the new one. Guess which one...