Thursday, October 18, 2007

Magnetic farm


"You made a match! Look what you did!"
There's a good chance I have this tune stuck in my head at any certain time of the day. Used to be it was a Pearl Jam song, maybe an L.L. Cool J chorus. But no, not anymore. Now it's songs from children's toys I have stuck in my head. Man, I'm old.
(Have you seen me lately? I'm like, 75% gray-headed now. How long ago did I get this gray?)
Anyway, Grandma Judy got Evey this "Magnetic Farm" toy and Evey LOVES it. She likes pulling the barnyard animals out of the slots, slamming them against the barn doors, making the thing sing and chirp. Good times.
**********
Happy Friday. I'm out-of-the-office today, taking a comp day for last weekend when I had to work. Going to my sister's house to paint superheroes on my nephew's walls. Photos of that project when it's done.
Wish me luck at hoops tonight... I'm out.
"You made a match... look what you did!"

4 comments:

tsweeten said...

Wait until she starts watching cartoons...you'll catch yourself singing the theme song to the Backpack from Dora the Explorer ("I'm the backpack loaded up with things and nicknacks too...damn it, I'm doing it again).

Gomez said...

Hey The Mickey MOUSE theme is ALWAYS A HIT! HOT DOG.... Hot DOG... Love you babe!!

Commodore Lerve said...

Sadly, I also played with that when I was there last weekend. I even organized the two pieces together on the coffee table. Yeah, I'm ri-donk-ulous.

mar said...

I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map I'M THE MAP!