Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Jones Family, Oct. 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Judy took this photo of us two weekends ago, as we were walking home from our Saturday morning walk downtown.


Evey's been getting up earlier and earlier lately (around 6:50 a.m. today) so that means I need to delay her a bit before we can go to daycare. She's drinking her bottle right now as I type this. The bottle always buys me about 10 minutes...


Evey is going to be a bunny rabbit today, her first Halloween. I know, I know, the blog readers voted for the chicken over the rabbit. What do you think this is, a democracy? Actually, Mom's vote counts for 100, while Dad's vote counts for 33, so the bunny costume actually did win -- 143 to 12. Sorry chicken costume!
Besides, the bunny costume fits her better. Also, I think the chicken won based on the cuter photo -- with her sticking her tongue out...

Please note: Evey will be appearing at GCSAA HQ today, from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Fans are asked to limit their time to five minutes with Evey, no autographs. Photography is OK.

No comments: