Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Evey and the Lipfords!











Last Friday I took the day off to go work on my nephew's room (I'm painting superheroes on the walls... more on that later). After I left my sister's, I dropped in to see my good friend Sean and his family. It was momentous, because it was the first time Evey got to meet the Lipford's!


Sure, I've hung out with Sean a few times in the ten months since Evey was born. We saw Die Hard IV together. We hung out at the Laugh Olympics. But it was the first time Evey was able to tag along with Dad and meet these guys.

These photos of are of Sean, his wife, Kim, and their daughter Elizabeth. Their oldest, Christopher, didn't make the blog, because he's camera shy. As you can see, Elizabeth was ready for a Halloween costume party when I arrived.
(By the way, Sean is an Iowa Stater... but that's OK, because Kim is a JAYHAWK!)

No comments: