Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Evey's first Halloween!


We had a great time! Went down to Jefferson's on Mass St., got a front row seat, and watched all the trick or treaters walk by. Saw a lot of friends walk by, too, including the Heimans! (Greyson was dressed as a shark!)
I walked outside to take a photo of Evey, looking in from the sidewalk. As soon as I walked outside, I heard a Dad tell his family, "Look at that bunny rabbit! She's trying to get out!" I looked over and saw Evey pounding on the window with both hands. Quite a sight. I got a photo here of that moment, too. Easily my best Halloween EVER. (Second-best Halloween -- when me and Abasolo dressed as the WWF tag team "Demolition," and went trick-or-treating with Dustin Rhodes, who was dressed as the Ultimate Warrior.)
Enjoy the photos from the evening. Evey liked her costume, for the most part. One of the photos was taken with my PDA.
































































No comments: