Thursday, July 22, 2010

Old photo off my phone

This is an old photo I don't think I've posted before, but after 700+ posts, I start to lose track.

Evey and Grey were having a fun play date at the library. Evey was having fun, even though she's giving me some sass in this photo...

Adro texted me an awesome pic of Evey this morning, but I can't figure out how to get it from a text to the blog... hmmm....

Anyway, I have a ton of old photos I've saved off my phone recently, in an effort to free up some memory on my phone. "Old photo off my phone" might have to be a new regularly occurring feature... but it does need a better name. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Hendren said...

O'POMP
Here's this weeks O'POMP.
Make it happen.

Kendall said...

I don't have a title suggestion, but wow! Grey was having a really um, interesting hair day....

Commodore Lerve said...

Cell Captures