Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Best post?

You know how we did best photo, best video? Now, best post. I'm asking you to select your favorite post, of the below five.

Qualifications? I figure a post should have a photo of Evey and a story. It should be about Evey.

Here are my five favorites. Which one is best? Please vote using the poll in the upper right-hand corner. Thanks!

Sleep watching (March 10, 2008 -- about the comfort I get watching Evey sleep)

One morning with my daughter (June 19, 2008 -- essay about a typical morning getting Evey ready)

Bad Santa: The outtakes (Dec. 30, 2008 -- photos and short post showing all the photos of Evey's most recent visit with Santa)

Dolls, coupons, princesses (Jan. 21, 2009 -- rant about having to play with girly toys)

One frustrating day (March 9, 2009 -- a look back at a day where I thought everything was against me)

Thoughts on your vote? Post I should have included? Your thoughts welcomed, in the comments section below.

1 comment:

Commodore Lerve said...

http://especiallyevey.blogspot.com/2008/01/get-some-go-again.html

Favorite post. That video gets instant laughter out of me.