Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beers with the 'Booms





Last Wednesday I worked from home. Mainly caught up on emails.


About 4 p.m., Neuteboom calls me. "Hey man, wanna grab a beer later?"


"Actually... I just got a new keg... why don't you guys come over here?"


This was the day it was like 75 degrees out. So Neuty, Trish and Bella stopped by around 5:30 to join me and Adro, have a few cold ones, and watch the sun go down. Spur of the moment, perfect weather, great friends, cold beer, on the front porch... it's how I imagine people did it all the time way back when (because let's face it, people are just too busy to visit each other these days, you know?)


The new keg is "Wave the Wheat" from 23rd St. Brewery. I'm enjoying it, I must say. Good stuff.


Anyway, a rambly post, but man... that first photo is just perfect, isn't it?

No comments: