Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You hold my kid, I'll hold yours (it'll be cute!)

Wanna see some more cute photos of Evey? Click here.

Exciting news for Comic Book Resources, my sole freelance writing outlet. We were nominated for best comics-related periodical/journalism in the Eisner Awards. Congrats to Jonah and the gang. If we win that thing, I can only imagine what the scene will be like on the yacht this summer.

I hope Adro and Lindsey don't mind me poking fun AT them in the headline here -- after all, I think Adro was already holding Sadie when I made Lindsey pick up Evey for this photo.

(I've got the baby monitor on so I can make sure the girls are doing OK upstairs... just now, I heard a barking noise while they're reading "Polar Bear, Polar Bear" together.)

Most commonly asked question in our house these days? "What's that noise?" by Evey Jones. Apparently, every noise is a mystery to her, and she needs explanation. It's not just the train going by outside, or the birds chirping, either. Evey will slap her hand on the couch, beating it like a drum, and while she's beating it, she'll look at us and ask, "What's that noise?" "That's YOU, nerd-o!"

Oh well. It's a better question than, "What's that smell?" Because, let's face it, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

No comments: