Sunday, April 5, 2009

T.A. Blues

Here is our new movie (broken into two parts for YouTube). We entered it into an independent film competition at Iowa State University, but it didn't make the cut (only the top five did). I think I know why (extended intro to make the 10-minute time minimum, camera two was grainy, sound problems...) but I also think we did a good job, since we're all new at this. We're getting better.

We had to use the following props: a yard ornament, a ping pong ball, a toothbrush and an issue of Cosmopolitan. We were also supposed to use a few lines, and we used "Can you tell me which way to the weight room?" and "I smell ice cream."

I'm proud of our group. Everyone involved had fun. If you want to be involved in our next movie, shoot me an email -- we could always use extra hands and extra faces.

Hope you enjoy.



2 comments:

Shelly said...

Love it! Great job guys. Thanks for sharing.

Commodore Lerve said...

Well done lads. The toothbrush line was great, Bart delivers in this epic tale of love and lies.

When I come back in May we'll have to get another video round going. You'll laugh at these for years to come!