Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Are we well yet?






Included in this post are photos of Evey two Sundays ago when she was still sick. Poor girl, she was so sick that she just crawled into my dad's arms and passed out....

Sunday night I told Adro, "We've made it seven days without her throwing up!" I was all excited because I had a couple friends coing over, and it really looked like it would work out. A few hours into the evening and I got a phone call from Adro, "Would you come up here and help me?" I got up there, and yep, I jinxed us... Evey threw up over everything.

Oh well, we're back to normal still. And I consumed so many calories that there's no way I could be hungover tomorrow -- it's practically a scientific fact. We filmed a new movie tonight, I'll share the YouTube clip when it's ready.

OK, probably all for now. I need to get to bed fast and faster. Charles Manson nightmares be damned,,,,

No comments: