Sunday, December 21, 2008

RIP, "Horsey"

I just threw away Evey's pinata, which she called "Horsey." She loved that damn thing.

Bad karma? Probably.

Thing is, she started ripping it apart. We had papier-mache all over the place. (I really need some extra accents in this post... papier-mache and pinata appearing in the same post. What's next, resume? I'd like to buy an umlaut, Pat.)

I would have taken a photo of the Horsey, but every once in a while, Evey likes to scroll through the photos on the blog with us and tell us who's who. I need her to forget about Horsey, so having a photo of him on the blog would not be good.

(But, if it turns out my team needs some good luck late in the game... Horsey may come back from the dead and be sitting next to me during Monday Night Football...)

No comments: