Sunday, December 21, 2008

118-107

Good news, bad news.

BAD NEWS: They challenged the Steve Smith TD. It didn't look like a TD in real time, but I was hopeful.

So they challenge the TD, and win. Williams gets another goal-line carry, another TD. He's got THREE TDs in the first half for 22 fantasy points! And the half isn't over yet as I type this!!!

GOOD NEWS: While I watched Williams' third TD, I still got back to Channel 6 in time to see the TODD REESING TO KERRY MEIER GAME WINNER OVER MIZZOU!!! Take THAT, Mizzou!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

GOOD NEWS # 2: My TE, Kevin Boss, did get one catch for 15 yards, so I got a point out him. So he did suit up for the game... he did not shoot himself in the leg prior to kick-off, apparently...

Whew.

At this rate, Boss will have two fantasy points and Williams will have 44. Oh, I'm feeling GREAT.

(As I typed this, Boss missed a reception. UGH!!!)

2 comments:

John said...

i got goosebumps all over again. How many ways did we almost NOT score on that last drive?

Your fantasy matchup might end up being just as exciting.

Seth said...

How did that kid not pick Reesing's pass on 2nd down? That was game right there! I forgot how close all of these plays were... man, it's a heart-stopper, even a month after the fact.