Sunday, December 21, 2008

126-118


The girls are both asleep.

I went upstairs to help get Evey to bed... she was fighting it. I knew better, but I couldn't help it... I turned on the TV JUST IN TIME to see the replay of Williams' FOURTH touchdown.

But guess what? You know where Williams went to college? Memphis. You know where I went? KU, baby!!!

OK...

So, the score usually fluctuates by a couple points overnight (stat corrections and overall screwing with my head). Hopefully I can hang on to my 8-point lead overnight. And then, tomorrow, we'll see how it goes, Donald Driver vs. Devin Hester for the championship.

To quote Jeffy, "I got nerves." I can deiniftely see Hester running one back, and who knows if he can catch a TD or FOUR... Driver, meanwhile... he's been solid the last few weeks, but I can't tell you that I feel like he's going to have some outstanding night. But he's done well on MNF before...

I just counted, this will be my 27th post tonight. So I better close it with an Evey photo.

I won't be around the computer tomorrow, I'll probably be at Wayne & Larry's watching the MNF game with the guys (that is, after all, where I saw my team squeak out a close one last Monday). If you're curious to see how this turns out tomorrow night, follow me on on www.twitter.com -- my username is SethAJones.

Otherwise, I'll post here on Tuesday sometime. Once the hangover -- from too much celebrating, or too much self-pity -- subsides.

No comments: