Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The official Easter dress


OK, so this is what Evey looked like upon entering Memow's house on Easter Sunday... and what she looked like at church on Sunday (I know -- I was THERE!)


We got a new couch today. I'm looking forward to kicking back on it and reading here in about 5 minutes. Special thanks to Copy Jesus for helping me pick it up. And Neuty, I'm hoping you can help me out tomorrow still... yeah, I forgot that Adro bought TWO new pieces of furniture.


We watched the Oprah show on "hording" tonight... pretty depressing. I put a few comics up on eBay in an effort to start getting rid of some unnecessary stuff. To quote the one guy, "If everything is special, then NOTHING is special." Whoa, dude, you just blew my mind you sagacious $&%#. Now I have less Green Lantern comics. Thanks for that.

Oprah still scares me, and I think she has an abnormally large head. But that's not why she scares me.


Why am I still typing? There's a new COUCH...

No comments: