Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Evey's first trip to the comic book store!!!


To Daddy, this was a bigger deal than her baptism, folks! (What a thing to say... days before Easter Sunday. I'm sorry, Mom!)

But, yeah, me and Evey went to Astro Kitty this evening to see what was on the shelves. Evey loved it there in the comic store... I had to be careful pushing her around because she wanted to grab every comic, just like her dad does.

We couldn't leave empty-handed (especially since she was really good for me there) so we got Evey her first comic -- Super Friends # 1. (Sure, I've given her some of my crappy old comics before, but this was her first comic all her own.)

Evey wasted no time tearing right into that comic... and as the last photo shows, she could not contain her enthusiasm for Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Aquaman... by the end of our walk, she had torn that comic to shreds!

Oh, well. We're teach her how to properly treat comics down the road. For now, I'm just glad she enjoys looking at them.



1 comment:

Neuty and Trish said...

Well, that's one way to make sure boys aren't interested in your daughter...