Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Evey's first... junk mail?



Only 15-months-old, and already Evey is getting JUNK MAIL.


Apparently Spectrum Technologies thinks Evey might be interested in some light meters, or soil moisture sensors. She can't speak yet, but she knows what the pH of the soil in the backyard is!


We're thanking Grandma Judy for this one... see, I know where Evey would have met up with some Spectrum sales people: at the Golf Industry Show. And apparently, Evey even had her badge scanned at the Spectrum booth, so she's now on they're mailing list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Eddie said...

Dude, you just got a hug from the TV-LCD blog, man that rocks!!