Thursday, January 20, 2011

We have our 10,000th hit!



We have a winner!!!

Travis Sweeten checked in late last night after an OSU overtime home win (Go Pokes!) and his luck continued as the counter struck 10,000 with his view!

I posted that on Jan. 4th... had I been smart, I would have listed how many hits I was at in that post... but I think I was at something like 9,400? Those 600 hits came FAST. Thanks to everyone who checks in on this blog regularly to get us to 10,000 hits so fast.

For Travis' prize... he wins a $40 Target gift card as well as a VG copy of the below issue of Amazing Spider-Man # 68, written by Stan "The Man" Lee and drawn by "Jazzy" John Romita! Congrats, Trav!

1 comment:

tsweeten said...

I would like to thank Seth, for running the contest. And Evey for being so darn cute! And Adro for being the glue that keeps everything together (and she makes some killer waffles). Also I would like to thank my cable company for providing me internet access.