Thursday, January 6, 2011

Check out the new day job

Want to do me a favor?

Click over here every once in a while: http://golfdom.blogspot.com/

It's part of my new job I told you about a few weeks ago. We have a blog, and we're trying to get it "going" again. The blog is a little bit of everything, with a basis on the golf industry. But if you know me, you might enjoy it, if you like my writing in general.

But there really are stories for everyone, like this story about an assistant superintendent who saved a woman's life when he discovered her sitting in her half-submerged SUV in a pond on his golf course.

Or you might get a kick out of Matt Hendren's first post on our blog, his new weekly column about golf with an emphasis on the PGA Tour and fantasy golf.

You know... it's your pal Jonesy trying to do good things for his new employer. So check me out over there every once in a while. There are worse places to visit on the Web!

No comments: