Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary!




Me and my wife celebrate our 4-year anniversary today. Happy anniversary babe, I love you!

We're not doing much to celebrate today. Adro, I'm probably on my way to buy flowers as you read this. Also, maybe we could go get lunch today? We could even go to Jason's Deli, even though I hate that place.

Tomorrow (Friday night) we are going out to properly celebrate. A few beers, then dinner and a movie. We're going to the Wild West Film Fest at Liberty Hall Friday night, where I'll have a movie showing (hopefully).

I told Adrianne this as we walked in to work the other day... I was nervous that it came out awkward, but she said "awww," so it must have came out right -- I love her today more than I've ever loved her before. And that's a good thing. This is our fourth year of marriage, and I think this was our BEST year of marriage so far.

Sure, we still have our disagreements. Remember, my wife is a perfectionist, and I am not. But together we're a great team. We're really starting to figure this out.

So, I love you babe! Happy anniversary.

(By the way, our beautiful little Evey took the photo at the top of this post!)

No comments: