Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gimme 5 (if you want to)

  • I'm doing a bowling charity event on Friday for Junior Achievement. I'm supposed to raise money for this event. If you'd like to shoot a donation my way, click here. One request... no more than $5, please. I don't like hitting up my people for money, but asking for a $5 bill for this, I think I can handle that.
  • Special thanks to Kendall Heiman for answering the request for an old carpet that we'll use this weekend for our next movie.
  • The new ESPN 30 for 30 about Vlade Divac and Drazen Petrovic? Whew... that was a tear-jerker. Did you watch it? What do you think about the fact that Valde, Dino Radja and Toni Kucoc never appeared together?
  • I was at Best Buy today, and they had a DVD of the Rolling Stones on tour in 2001... 5 DVDs, over 50 songs. Originally $30, on sale for... $3.99. I couldn't pull the trigger. The thought of 5 DVDs, it was overkill. I'm not a big enough fan to handle that. If it were one or two DVDs, a tight set of their greatest hits, then yeah, I'd own it right now. But 5 DVDs, I just couldn't do it, even for the cheap price. But if you're a big Stones fan, you should go check that out...
  • I stepped on a snail today. This really bothers me. The sidewalk in to my office is some underground railroad for snails apparently, because there are always a couple crossing it... this one was too close to the door and I didn't see it. Not a good way to start the day.

  • Went and saw my Mom this weekend, and she was doing great. Awesome getting to hang out with her. She even cooked me my favorite dish, coleo and beans. You know I had to take some of it down at 2 a.m. after I got back from Abasolo's house.
  • Speaking of Abasolo, me and Greg took down team Abasolo (Mike and Mario) in horseshoes. A GAME OF HORSESHOES!
  • Saw a shooting star in the sky Saturday night, that lingered for about 10 seconds. Pretty cool.
  • What did I wish for? I didn't wish for anything, I just thought, "thanks," because life is pretty great, you know?
  • Unless you're that snail.

No comments: