Sunday, October 3, 2010

GRUMPY

This is Evey's grumpy/I-don't-want-to look. I got this look a lot this weekend. I also got a lot of hugs and kisses this weekend too, though.

Watched a good movie this weekend called "The Bank Job" starring Jason Statham. Adro liked it as well.

Started drawing a new comic book this weekend. Got about 4 pages into it on Saturday night. It's called "Dr. Solar Gets a Job," and it was strangely a highlight of the weekend. Drawing comics just pleases my brain.

We also went to "EudoraFest" in downtown Eudora Saturday morning... a short parade, then a bunch of arts and crafts. It was fun! Perfect weather, funnel cakes, balloons and hand-made crafts of questionable quality.

We walked to downtown and back home. Evey got a little tired (and I was in a hurry to get back for the KU/Baylor game) so I put her on my shoulders for the last half-mile or so. That's when Evey started singing her newest original song. It goes like this:

I love my DAD-dyyyy
Yes I dooooo...
I love my Dadddddd...
HE THINKS I'M A NERD!!!
He thinks I'm a nerrrrrd....
My Daddy thinks I'm a NERD!!!

It's OK. I love that nerd.

No comments: