Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whistling while I work


So, I'm back! Well, not yet... I'm waiting at KCI for the girls to pick me up. (Gotta love KCI's screaming free wireless!)
Sunday night I flew out to Milwaukee, Wis. Monday morning I was at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wis., doing interviews for an upcoming story in GCM. (Whistling Straits will host the 2010 PGA Championship in August.) It's Tuesday at 5:45 p.m. and I'm already back.
It was a good trip! I feel like I made a few new friends up there. I'll have to be sure and do them right and pour my guts into that story.
Sheboygan (where I stayed) was a lot smaller than I thought it'd be... only a town of 50,000. I don't know why but I just figured it'd be at least twice that...
Anyway, I got a lot of great golf course photos while out there, I'll try to post one or two more later this week. Looking forward to the PGA Championship, the Straits Course looks like a fierce test of golf.

No comments: