Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's only Tuesday?


It feels like it should be Thursday! This week is kicking my ass already, and we're only two days in!!!
***
I planted a garden this year. It the first time I've tried this. So far, it's looking pretty good! I planted tomatoes (3 plants), peppers (two plants), cucumbers (two plants) and leeks.
I picked my first tomato yesterday. It's about the size of a racquetball.
I'm new to this, so a racquetball-sized tomato is a big deal to me! I've already surpassed expectations!
I'll try to get a photo of the garden up on the blog. Because I know you're DYING to see it now...
***
The Lakers get a game 7. I hope it's a good one, and I hope L.A. wins. I've been watching the NBA playoffs closer than I maybe ever have. And it's not just because I like seeing the hamsters rap Black Sheep's "You Can Get With This."
(My favorite part is the hamster that has the piece of cardboard to break dance on.)
Doo, dah, dippity!

No comments: