Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!




I hope all the dads had a great father's day! I had a really great day... started off playing 18 with the Neuteboom's (Eric and his dad, J.P., and his mom, Connie). Then home for some relaxation and U.S. Open golf on TV. Plus, the girls got me "Book of Eli" on DVD and a cool mini-desk that you can use when sitting on the couch (which I do a lot of!)
***
The Jones family had a busy weekend as we had a garage sale on Saturday. We didn't sell any of our big-ticket items, but we still made $150 and got a ton of junk out of our garage! You should see our garage now... I'm so proud of it, I almost want to run downstairs and take a photo of it!
***
Evey's stomach update: Evey is now using her stomach for all sorts of negotiations. The stomach tells us when she's hungry, not hungry, when she should watch a movie, when she should get to stay up late... I'm really getting sick of this stomach. Evey's a sweetie, but this stomach is pretty fricking demanding.

No comments: