Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Interview with Evey -- take two



This is a follow-up to the "Interview with Evey" video I posted a few weeks ago. Taken immediately after I filmed the first one. This one has some funny moments too, (OKLAHOMA?!?) but again, I would only recommend it if you are a big fan of Evey Melosa Jones.

It should be noted that I love the lighting in these videos, and will probably do more interviews with Evey standing in the same spot... she looks like a little angel standing there.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'll be back to posting next Monday.

2 comments:

John said...

hmmm... a very entertaining, normal interview with the cutest girl ever. Nothing odd here. A simple Q&A. Girl standing during interview. Interviewer... wait, the camera's turning... WHY HAS SETH BEEN GETTING A HEAD MASSAGE THE ENTIRE TIME HE'S BEEN TALKING!!!

That really changed the whole thing for me. Went Kubrick all at once on us.

Seth said...

That was not a head massage... Adro was dying my hair brown for me (I did that a few weeks ago for that movie we did, the dye is all gone now and I'm back to normal now).

But I'll certainly take the Kubrick comparison, I'm all about that!