Monday, October 12, 2009

Top 10 things that gross me out


when I put them down the garbage disposal:


10. cottage cheese (I don't eat it, never will, because it's just plain ol' GROSS)
9. spaghetti noodles (looks like brains or something)
8. refried beans (mostly because it makes me sad)
7. cold gravy (I know someone who drinks that stuff, too... and she reads this blog!)
6. cheese and beer (just kidding, we don't let those go to waste here)
5. mashed potatoes (especially if cold)
4. scrambled eggs (especially when I'm hungover)
3. Coffee grounds (I HATE COFFEE!!!)
2. Bread (wet bread is slimy)
1. Curdled milk (thanks Evey Jones!)
Did I miss anything?

1 comment:

Neuty and Trish said...

Funny, the sink collar in the photo looks like it says "ipod waste disposer." If I were clever, I'd make a joke about your taste in music here...