Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flash Forward

Hey, good episode of Flash Forward tonight. Way better than last week's. After last week's episode, Adro had a "Flash Forward" that we wouldn't be watching this show for much longer. But this episode brought us back a little bit. Exciting ending, too.

Some thoughts:
  • Why doesn't the L.A. FBI branch just say, "Hey, don't like our stuff? Look at this... at the Detroit Tigers game... see that? That guy isn't blacked out!" That's their smoking gun right there. Use it!
  • Is there a more unlikable character on the show that Dr. Bedford? Come to think of it, ALL the characters are unlikable... and that's what had me so mad last week. Who am I supposed to root for? Agent Noh sucks. Aaron can't act. Agent Bedford is obsessed with his wall and his future drinking. The only guy I kind of like is Bryce, and he's seemingly a minor character.
  • Back to Dr. B -- why wouldn't she just be like, "Hey dude, you were in my vision... but I'm married, so get out of my life?" Similarly, why wouldn't Agent Noh just say, "You know what? I'm quitting my job, and I'm going to go camping in the Rockies for the next six months, but I'll tell everyone I'm back-packing Europe."
  • So, did the President call in the hit, or is that a curveball, and really, it's some Flash-Forward insiders after our LA Feds? Just a thought.

OK, that's all for now. Probably only two other people who read this blog are watching this show over "Survivor" anyway, right?

Hey, anyone know anybody who is looking to buy two adult GA tickets to the KU/OU game this Saturday? I'm leaning toward not going, I think I'm not yet well enough to sit out there in 50-degree weather.

Check out that image from MY Flash Forward. Yeah, like I said, playing shuffleboard, Rick's, my team is winning... but something strange: I don't think I live in Lawrence anymore. And Rick's has added a mirror to their men's room?

These 'flash forwards' can't be true, right?

2 comments:

CJ said...

I resemble that Survivor remark... LOL... Flash-what?

Unknown said...

darn, i wish i wouldnt have read this sooner, i did know someone who was looking for tickets!