Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New camera




My blue camera broke on me a while back. The screen went out. It would still take photos, but you couldn't see the picture you were taking. So every photo I was taking looked like this:

Adro did some QVC shopping the other day and showed me the "Today's Special Value." It was a Kodak EasyShare C190, 12 meg, 5X zoom digital camera. Now I can see what I'm shooting, and photos look more like this:

So far so good. Still learning on it.


The toy in front of Evey is a play cake that you can stack up, 10 layers high. Each layer is numbered. She likes building it up, saying the numbers aloud in English then Spanish, then knocking the whole thing over triumphantly. I have to admit, I enjoy this too. No muss, no fuss.

Evey is also obsessed with Play-Doh. I am NOT a fan of Play-Doh. But Evey thinks it's the best thing EVER.

Tomorrow is Thursday. This week is going by kind of fast...

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Hey Guys! Evey and Grey must get together soon. He also LOVES play-dough AND yesterday he got a tea set and the first thing he said was that he wanted Evey to have a tea party with him. Last night he made me apple tea with cheese and crackers and grapes. If Evey brought her cake(s) we'd have a really respectable spread!