Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Story time!

I had back-to-back trips recently. To Chicago for Lollapalooza for a few days, then straight to Detroit for the PGA Championship.

Since I was going to be gone for a long trip, I wanted to get in a good "daddy/daughter" day. So I took a day of vacation to chill out with my little Evey. The photos from the county fair was a part of this day, as were these photos -- story time at the Lawrence public library.

I think Evey enjoyed story time. She was one of the younger kids, but she sat there and watched like she was interested. And then, after a while, she got up and ran around. And then she took a giant dump, as toddlers tend to do. After the diaper change we started our journey home...

(That's Victor in the background, hanging with Evey. Victor's mom takes care of Evey during the days, so I invited him along for our adventure.)



No comments: