Monday, August 25, 2008

A mish-mash of photos


A few random photos for you today.

Me and the missus at Jetlag the other day. I look at a photo like this and I wonder why Adrianne puts up with my stuff.... she's so way, way better looking than my goofy ass. (I mean, my eyes are asymmetrical, for Christ's sake!) Apparently my sense of humor finally paid off.

Next photo is Evey looking out to the backyard via the laundry room. I put her on top of the washer and she has the perfect view.

Last photo is Adro and Evey at uh... the library, I think. Or maybe at the art museum. Or quite possibly at Rick's Place. I can't remember.

I had a fantasy draft tonight, it went really well. I'm co-managing a team with Danny P. The draft went so much better than the night before, in my comic book league, which was a total nightmare, again.

Anyway, here's to LT having a great year! (And let's go Jayhawks!!!)

No comments: