Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two more Super Friends



Here we have Amelia and Racheal. Amelia is the daughter of John and Jess, while Rache is the daughter of my friend Marlan.
Both of these kids have amazing super powers... Amelia can produce plastic, uh... grenades, from her mouth! Always handy. Racheal can tell you the first appearance and origin of any Spider-Man villain, as well as known vulnerabilities. Again, VERY HANDY.
Travis hit the nail on the head in the comments section a few posts back when he mentioned that all these "Super Friends" are YOUNGER than Evey. Evey wanted to go for youth on this team. (Did I miss any younger kids? Email me if I left out your young'un.) Next week we'll start focusing on the more experienced JUSTICE SOCIETY, comprised of kiddos older than Evey! Should be a good time.
TGIF, have a great weekend. We're planning on seeing the new Hulk movie this weekend.
Cheers!






1 comment:

mar said...

Holy moley. Imagine me going along, trying to get caught up on reading all the posts on here, then suddenly a picture of my own daughter jumps out at me. Wow!