Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fiesta, fiesta











Made two trips to the St. John's Mexican Fiesta. Pretty good time, but I'll admit, I had on my angry Neuteboom face on two different occasions. Once, when they ran out of burritos and the food line was moving too slow (I mean, c'mon... it's a fiesta. You run out of BURRITOS?) and two, when the guy that gets the coffee beans from Colombia (you know, he has the donkey) gave my mother-in-law an annoyed look because she walked in front of his camcorder... hey, there's 2,000 people here Pedro, people are going to walk in front of you!

But it was still a good time. Saw Adro's grandparents (first photo), saw Bernardo, Victor and Emily, saw David, Joc and Bella (Bella on the left in the second photo), saw Son Venezuela, even saw Bucky the bartender (second photo, with his 7-week-old baby... Martina?). A few photos are included.

Oh, these photos are from the new camera. I'm pumped, working with this camera is really easy. I've got a few videos on it as well, I'll see if I can figure out how to post them (they're MPG4s, I think... Copy J?).
And the last two photos are of more Justice Society amigos... cousins Jett and Marina, of course! Jett battles evil with his heavy metal guitar of justice, while 'Rina demonstrates the Vulcan neck-hold.
((WARNING: BATHROOM HUMOR ABOUT TO START. STOP READING NOW IF YOU'RE TOO HIGHBROW FOR FART JOKES.))
Ok, ok... in that last photo of EVEY, I know it LOOKS as if she may be using the dance floor as her very public toilet. But listen, we got that girl home, and there was no poop in those pants. As Johnnie Cochran said, if the glove does not fit, you must acquit. So while it may look like a private moment for Evey, trust me, it's OK to post it. She looks cute. She's not pooping.
Wait, what? Farting? What, you've never been in a photo when you're letting one go? They were out of burritos, people, not BEANS.

No comments: