Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nothing good happens at 4:15 a.m.




Some jerk busted out the driver side window on Adrianne's car last night. $&%#! I don't get it. I don't get messing with someone's stuff. Even as a kid I didn't think it was cool or rebellious or anything. All this guy did was cost a young family $200+ they really could have used elsewhere.




On a lighter note, I believe that the best Van Halen song ever is "Finish What Ya Started." I will not argue this. BUT... David Lee Roth was the better frontman for Van Halen. Also, please note, the SECOND greatest Van Halen song ever was "Hot For Teacher."




I'm really no authority on Van Halen, and only mildly a fan. But the above needed to be stated somewhere.

2 comments:

Commodore Lerve said...

Man, that blows. I remember living off 26th and Iowa and having my T-Bird's window smashed like 3 times. Ridiculous amount of money to replace ($320 if I remember right) and there was always glass inside the door rattling around. Sorry bro.

route56 said...

We've had a few of those incidents come our way over at Kennedy Glass, not fun. Replacing the window isn't that much more fun either.