Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Golf season... upon us!

Here's a photo of Evey on the golf course, last year -- June 2007.

Happy May Day, by the way.

I'm ready for some golf this year! I think. My goal is to break 100 this year. I shot 100 once last year, one of my first full 18s of 2007. Yeah, I had to suck in a 10-footer for the magical 100, too. Neuty was with me. I think I tripled No. 18 to limp into the clubhouse with a new personal best score...

I've already played a decent amount of golf this year. I've played at the Faldo Legacy Course in the Dominican Republic, Indian Wells (Calif.) CC, where I had my best 18 so far this year (flirted with 100), the Stonemont course at Stone Mountain (Ga.) Golf Club. Friday I'll play in a scramble with a really good crew at Alvamar. Then, this weekend I'm playing a course in South Carolina.

I'm excited to get out to Eagle Bend again. I've got a feeling I can score there this year. I need to play it more often...

And now that I've bored you all to death... (not even my wife finished this post!)

No comments: